Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pistures of Russian Scammers

We have just updated our blacklist with some pictures, that have been noticed to be used by Russian online dating scam artists. Nobody still knows who stands behind these pretty faces, but we know for sure that if you receive an unsolicited offer of contact with any of these images attached, you are most probably being attempted to be scammed. Put them on you personal Russian scammers blacklist too and stay alert and vigilant!











Russian Romance scam perpetrators are seeking new ways of getting money out of your wallet, gentlemen, and it happens from time to time that a love letter from a certain beautiful Irina or Nastya that you discovered in your mailbox have been actually composed by a male "correspondence partner" posing as a beautiful Russian girl.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I KNOW HER:THE FIRST ONE ELENA KONKINA

Unknown said...

Known to me as Tanya 3rd girl down said she was from Sochi Russia. Email alablondii@yahoo.de

Unknown said...

The first one emailed me under the name Tatyana her email was lvitsa_T@yahoo.com

me said...

The second lady claims to be from ghana, she is on perfspot.com as patience angel, e-mail is mama_patience12@yahoo.com

me said...

I have topless pictures of her also, LOL

Russian said...

Hi, I am visiting your blogs and read your content about Russian scammers. Your content and your services are very nice. I am very impressed your services. I want to do Dating Russian Woman for long time.

Unknown said...

I have seen those photos in any dating websites. Thanks for the heads up!


Russian love

Post a Comment