Friday, August 21, 2009

Dating scammer Ekaterina Rozhentsova from Yoshkar-Ola

These are the pictures associated with the name used by this scam artist:


The known email addresses this Yoshkar-ola scammer (she or he) uses are: krovrina@yahoo.de, mamaeva@yahoo.com, katyanka@yahoo.com, katuxa99999@yahoo.de, simpatylia@gmail.com.

An anonymous gentleman wrote about this person the following:

"Hi There...Just thought I'd let you know that I have also had lettersd from this scammer calling herself Viktoria, and using mamaeva@yahoo.com as an email address. Reckons she's from Kirov and has just finished legal studies there, but it turns out they do not run legal courses at Kirov. I became suspicious about this, and also the times at which various letters were sent. A young unemployed lady would not be out and about at two and three in the morning. Pity she isn't real. She sent me the same pictures as these and one or two more where she looked even more delicious..."
This scam artist's name (or AKA) can also be Viktoria Mamaeva. As her (his) home address she (he) also used: Kazan, Pervomayskaya street 45-24, 420000. She's also known to have used the names such as Svetlana Howralewa, Faniya, Marina Earina.
Here's yet another photo:

This "Ekaterina Rozhentsova" (from Yoshkar-Ola?) uses translation software and sends her scam letters in German, French and other languages. Here's an abstract from her scam letter:

"...at my pupils soon very serious concert from which depends Their further destiny. We very long with them rehearse. In revival I went to the grandmother on a visit. I have got tired today very much on work. But the weariness has passed after I Has received your letter."

Maybe these lines are familliar to you as well? :)))))))

By the way, here's a Russian dating agency I highly recommend: Elena's Models. All girls pre-screened! This is the place you can meet absolutely safely.



3 comments:

XK said...

How do I report another "Ekaterina" with different pictures? I exchanged numerous emails, having fun with the flirting, after she contacted me from her Match.com profile.

She identified herself as a children's music teacher in Austin, Texas. But I soon found out she claimed to be from Syktyvkar, in Russia. When I started getting wary of the "personality" quirks I asked for a picture I could verify. The very next day I got what clearly appeared to be a photoshop picture with a large card in her hand with my name on it. A fake, according to my own opinion, and my pro photo guys agreed. Fuzzy fingers holding the card, though they don't really appear to be holding anything...

I can send her photos, to help bust this scam if you can tell me how. I also researched some other Ekaterina fakes, and found a perfect match in something she said right after I did my research. Using the known scammers exact phrase in the next email I received. What are the odds of that happening, by a person going by the same name, from Russia, using the same little unusual phrase exactly, in a dating scam ????

I can be reached at xkfreestyle@gmail.com if anyone would like me to forward pictures. I can also forward the "exact" phrase emails. One from the known scammer-Ekaterina, and one from the new Ekaterina, who seems to speak in the same voice, though with different pictures.

toby said...

Today I am very happy to see your letter and my mood has improved by 100 percent! :)
To me very pleasantly that you write me and give me your attention.
You have no idea how glad I am that you responded to my humble letter !!!!! And indeed I am very interested to read your letter. Because we're not yet familiar, and our first letter should be remembered by us for a long time. After obtaining of a new friend that's a big event in my life. All this is new for me because I first got acquainted with a man on the internet. You know, I now I'm working in industry sales of business equipment in a small firm in our city.
My specialty is in the paper "shop floor manager" where I sell household appliances (TVs, vacuum cleaners, refrigerators, irons and many other products). My job I really like and I'm always responsible for the work. In our town it is very difficult to find a good job at this time, I was in for a long time could not find a job in my town!
But as time passed and I found a job in this company.
Uhta city is not very big, I love my city and I always will. I lived here very long, and now it's my homeland!
My city is located 1,500 kilometers from Moscow!
I work from 9:00 to 17:00. How many hours do you work?
I really want to know more about you, because I really like our acquaintance! To be honest, I sought the help of the Internet to find its second half.
A man with whom I can build a beautiful love story. To build a serious relationship. Actually my intention to find love very seriously. Since I am a long time without my second half. And most important for this person to find his other half. And know true love. Because true love is the most light and clean feeling on earth. For many reasons I can not find love in my city and indeed in Russia. I can not live with the man of the Russian character.
Since love is the only heat and light which does not freeze in this cold world.
Understand these words I tried to describe everything that going on in my mind. This is my inner world, my secrets and my most secret desires. I have not anyone talking about this and now I do not know why I decided to tell you this. Let this be the first steps of our acquaintance with you. You know now when I'm writing you this letter I felt better and not so lonely and sad.
But you're probably interested in not only my inner world, but the way I look and my vital interests.
Gradually, I'll tell you, but from you I also want to know everything about your life. I was looking for a long time companion of his life and felt very lonely these days. I really want to find a man who can live their lives in peace and love! And I'm happy now that I have such a wonderful friend like you! You know, I always tried to keep in mind all the best, and even for life no harsh words to say!
It is very important for a man to respect a woman, and I, if I live with a man will definitely great second half!
Everyone should look for love! Maybe a year, may day, but love must be the most important part of every family!
You think so? It makes me sad a little, but I must now close this letter, but I'll write you tomorrow. Also, write me back. I look forward to your letter! And also I'll be very happy to see your photos!
Sincerely yours new friend Tatyana !!!

toby said...

i believe this is the same woman? i have same person in my pictures of which he/she sent to me.

Post a Comment