Friday, February 13, 2009

Russian scammers blacklist updated. Olga


Hello!!!
I do not know how to begin, because I am new in it. I have never thought that I will use internet to find a right person for myself., but it was necessary to make it.Then I to address in the Internet agency of acquaintances and to learn your address of mail. Also has decided to write to you. and think that you are interesting person, do not you think so??? :)) And I would like to try to communicate with you and learn you. What do you think? I think maybe we can find something general between us, and become good friends, andmaybe more, time will show. You can also look at myPhoto and decide write me back or not, but I would like you to answer of course:))). Now I shall wait the answer from you on my address: (olgaassweets@yahoo.com)Feel free to write meI will wait for your answer very much.Little kisses :))Olga.

This e-mail was received from
olgasweetss@yahoo.com. Yes, she is really "new in it", so she's not so far too inventive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment